Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/1/d346405182/htdocs/mangosupport/viewtopic.php on line 988

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/1/d346405182/htdocs/mangosupport/viewtopic.php on line 988
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
Leetsoft Support Forum • View topic - Phone Tablet sync

It is currently April 28th, 2017, 12:50 pm Advanced search

Phone Tablet sync

If you have a suggestion for an improvement or a new feature, post it in this forum.

Phone Tablet sync

Postby strifej » July 13th, 2012, 3:23 am

One feature I'd actually pay for would be a proper account/library sync between devices. I use both a phone and a tablet to read manga, but it's a hassle setting up new favorites or ensuring chapters got downloaded on both devices.

Yes, I know once you get the notifications set up properly, it should be downloading all new chapters all the time, but we all know how the background download sometimes flakes out or mango doesn't believe the newest chapter is the newest anymore, etc and we miss chapters.

Thanks
strifej

Re: Phone Tablet sync

Postby Victor » July 13th, 2012, 12:03 pm

A Favorites sync feature is in progress and will probably be included in the next major update. A library sync feature, on the other hand, would be problematic and isn't really planned at this time, but I'll work towards improving the stability of the notification service in the next version too.
Victor
Site Admin

Postby xeroiv » October 9th, 2012, 7:21 am

Well I guess I should have checked the website before sending feedback on my phone app. Good to hear that this is a work in progress. Keep up the good work!
xeroiv

Postby strifej » February 7th, 2013, 12:00 am

Victor wrote:A Favorites sync feature is in progress and will probably be included in the next major update. A library sync feature, on the other hand, would be problematic and isn't really planned at this time, but I'll work towards improving the stability of the notification service in the next version too.

Don't sync the actual library.

Sync the list of favorites and the latest read chapter of each fav.

As well as the notifications value.

Trigger a library repair or a subset of that function to target the necessary chapters so they download when internet is available.
strifej

Return to Feature Suggestions