Strict Standards: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/1/d346405182/htdocs/mangosupport/viewtopic.php on line 988

Strict Standards: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'America/New_York' for 'EDT/-4.0/DST' instead in /homepages/1/d346405182/htdocs/mangosupport/viewtopic.php on line 988
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /viewtopic.php:988)
Leetsoft Support Forum • View topic - Problems downloading Manga after update!

It is currently April 28th, 2017, 12:51 pm Advanced search

Problems downloading Manga after update!

If you've found a bug or encountered a crash/force close, post your report in this forum. Please read the sticky prior to creating a new thread.

Problems downloading Manga after update!

Postby boogeymane » November 20th, 2012, 2:19 pm

Halfway thru my download queue it starts blazing thru the chapters and not even downloading them. Ends up with chapters completed download notification. I hit the info bubble on the download queue and I see this on all the chapters skipped: MANGA name v#/ch# failed (at line 1, column 0: syntax error) When I restart it they download fine, until it reaches a random number of chapters.

For instance: Lets say I want to download Naruto chapters 1-200. I queue them up and they start downloading. About 50 chapters download then they start failing 1by1 with the a above syntax error (in the download report) it does this all the way to 200. I get an all chapters complete notification, although 3/4s of them actually didnt. At this point I can go Back and rebuild the queue at 51-200, and it goes thru the same cycle gets about 20-30 chapters downloaded and starts failing.

Im on android 2.3.5 at first I thought it only happened with MangaHere but as of last night it happens with others.

Also another problem that I had encountered but found a quickfix was after the update when my phone had hit sleep mode (hour of inactivity) Mango would shut down all together. I fixed that with a WakeLock.
boogeymane

Return to Bug/Crash Reports