It is currently April 28th, 2017, 12:51 pm
If you've found a bug or encountered a crash/force close, post your report in this forum. Please read the sticky prior to creating a new thread.
Halfway thru my download queue it starts blazing thru the chapters and not even downloading them. Ends up with chapters completed download notification. I hit the info bubble on the download queue and I see this on all the chapters skipped: MANGA name v#/ch# failed (at line 1, column 0: syntax error) When I restart it they download fine, until it reaches a random number of chapters.
For instance: Lets say I want to download Naruto chapters 1-200. I queue them up and they start downloading. About 50 chapters download then they start failing 1by1 with the a above syntax error (in the download report) it does this all the way to 200. I get an all chapters complete notification, although 3/4s of them actually didnt. At this point I can go Back and rebuild the queue at 51-200, and it goes thru the same cycle gets about 20-30 chapters downloaded and starts failing.
Im on android 2.3.5 at first I thought it only happened with MangaHere but as of last night it happens with others.
Also another problem that I had encountered but found a quickfix was after the update when my phone had hit sleep mode (hour of inactivity) Mango would shut down all together. I fixed that with a WakeLock.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: November 7th, 2012, 10:29 pm
Return to Bug/Crash Reports
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests